Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Sterling Heights, Michigan, area just north of Detroit. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program