TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Special Operations Hospital Medicine team in the northeast region. This hospitalist will receive a sign-on bonus and travel to select TeamHealth hospital medicine programs in the states of New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine to deliver care.
This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABIM or AOBIM certified, residency trained, and an experienced hospitalist. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time