Provide safe, high-quality patient care through our opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department (ED) team full-time at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine or primary care with ED experience.
This 99-bed facility, 8-bed ED sees an annual volume of 12,000 and the admission rate is 9%. Western Plains Medical Complex has moderate acuity, specialty back up for cath lab, interventional radiology, neurology, OB/GYN, Ortho, Peds. The EMR is MedHost.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development tools, educational resources and CME through - TeamHealth Institute
- Great location to raise a family
- Leadership development resources
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Supportive Medical Director