TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or board eligible neurocritical care trained physician to join us at Abrazo Central Campus in Phoenix, Arizona. Neurosciences is a significant focus for the Abrazo Central Campus and they continue investing in the capabilities for neurosurgery and stroke treatment.
The neuro ICU at Central Campus is a dedicated 7-bed ICU focused on delivering the highest quality specialized care to patients with all types of neurosurgical and neurological injuries, including stroke, brain hemorrhage, aneurysms, tumors, and other diseases involving the brain and spine. The neuro care team is a multi-disciplinary one that strives to always provide patient centered care. The team includes intensivists, nurse practitioners, therapists and registered nurses who work closely with the neurosurgeons and neurologists of the Abrazo Neurosciences Institute.
Enjoy a dedicated nursing leadership team to support education and clinical development. This position allows you the opportunity to also work within the 21-bed critical care ICU.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program