TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Nocturnist to provide coverage and respond to codes in the 22-bed ICU at Del Sol Medical Center - East in El Paso, Texas. The position will have the support of 2nd and 3rd year residents. To apply, you must be able to perform procedures.
This position only covers the ICU and does not cover the daily census of patients in the Medsurge. Only board eligible and board certified internal medicine physicians will be considered for this position. Candidates must be in the process of Texas licensure or currently hold a Texas license.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Excellent salary package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles