TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nocturnist to join our team working full-time in the emergency department (ED) at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center in Woodbridge, Virginia. Located 25 miles south of Washington, D.C., you will have the opportunity to practice and utilize the resources of a major health system while providing personalized care at a community hospital. Previous experience as an emergency medicine attending physician is required.
Enjoy a competitive hourly compensation and daily advanced practice clinician coverage. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth. You’ll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’re gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading healthcare companies that specializes in Emergency Medicine. For more than four decades, we’ve honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Independent contractor status
- Daily advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute