Advance your career as a full-time intensivist with TeamHealth's Critical Care team in the Greater Spokane, Washington area. You'll be working a flexible block schedule with a team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians. TeamHealth is currently looking for day and nocturnist candidates for this opportunity.
Ideal candidates are experienced and board certified in critical care, have neuro experience and are comfortable with standard ICU procedures. A Washington license is required.
TeamHealth clinicians receive administrative and legal support services, networks of communication, educational resources, professional development tools and access to join a community of thousands of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians so you can focus on the medicine you want to practice and providing high-quality care to patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program