TeamHealth is growing our well-established Post-Acute Care presence in West Valley Phoenix, Arizona. Provide inpatient primary care services full-time at post-acute facilities in the area and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that allows you to put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through
alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program