TeamHealth has an excellent full-time job opportunity for a physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, South Carolina. Main responsibilities include rounding, admitting and discharging. Enjoy working a flexible block schedule with in-house shifts from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The facility offers sub-specialty back-up and intensivist support. The average total encounters is eighteen during the 12 hour day shift. We ask that candidates are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine to apply.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Hourly compensation plus RVU and quality bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement plan and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine