TeamHealth has an exciting new opportunity available for a physician hospitalist to join our team working full-time at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire. Qualified candidates will be board certified or eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
Enjoy a good work-life balance with our seven-on, seven-off scheduling model. Practice in a location convenient to both Boston and Manchester with no state income tax!
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Employed position with a generous benefits package
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization