TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine. You can maximize your work-life balance on the coast of Maine with our blocked scheduling, working a seven-on, seven-off model.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 2021 internal medicine resident graduate or a family practice physician with hospitalist experience. Position is H-1B cap exempt.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine