TeamHealth has an OB/GYN hospitalist opening just outside of Tampa, Florida! This is an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our OB/GYN Hospitalist team part-time at Winter Haven Women’s Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida. The ideal candidate will be a board-certified OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) who demonstrates clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current or in-process Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least three years of active practice; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth Institute!
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Providing three to four 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Employed position
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Flexible schedule
- No responsibilities while off
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career