Get back to the basics of providing patient care as a TeamHealth OB/GYN Hospitalist. Our OB/GYN Hospitalist programs offer an opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with schedule flexibility, supportive leadership, and a high standard of care.
As an OB/GYN Hospitalist with TeamHealth you will be able to focus on patient care and the medicine you want to practice, while enjoying a work-life balance through the freedom and flexibility our program offers.
- Excellent schedule making for a great work-life balance
- Full-time entails seven to eight days per month
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Enrollment in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Nationwide network of clinicians collaborating to share best practices
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program