Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine