TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia. Work nights on a seven-on, seven-off block schedule at this general medical and surgical facility and 231-bed non-profit hospital. Memorial Satilla Health provides high quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world, for more than 30 years.
Hospitalists manage patients in the ICU/PCU. The emergency department runs codes. The EMR is Meditech. No procedures required! New graduates, H1B and J1 candidates are welcome to apply!
This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefit package. We encourage internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians to apply!
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leaders in providing progressive, quality care hospital-based clinical outsourcing in the country, serving multiple departments including Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, and Specialty Hospitalist Services.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Seven-on, seven-off block schedule
- ED runs codes
- No procedures required
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU
- EMR is Meditech
- Further your career by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine