Earn total compensation starting at $225,000 with TeamHealth in Syracuse, New York! Provide quality compassionate care in a large busy skilled nursing facility. Care for high acuity patients within a recently renovated sub-acute unit and long-term residential floors. This is wonderful opportunity to serve the seniors of our community looking to regain their independence!
Enjoy a consistent Monday through Friday daytime schedule with opportunity for flexibility. This job opening is an excellent choice for any physician seeking a rewarding practice opportunity outside of the hospital and/or clinic with great potential for work-life balance!
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinicians call group
- Gherimed EHR
- Medical directorship opportunity
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Full benefits including health, vision and dental coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute as well as courses through a partnership with AMDA
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 11800BR)