Join our team as a full-time physician working in our emergency department (ED) at T.J. Health Columbia located in Columbia, Kentucky. Let your strengths shine when you become a part of our world-class clinician network. This ED sees 6,500 patients annually with a 15% admission rate. Enjoy flexibility in shifts as this ED offers 12 and 24-hour blocks. Provide compassionate care to approximately one patient per hour. EMR is electronic T-sheets.
TeamHealth offers this position a student loan repayment program or a substantial signing bonus! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine.
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Sign-on incentive or student loan repayment program offered
- Relocation assistance available to qualified candidates
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- 24-hour shifts available
(Job Reference: 3967BR)