TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time System Medical Director to join our emergency department (ED) team and will provide director leadership at Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas, and National Park Medical Center, approximately a 35 minute commute, in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
The National Park Medical Center Medical Center ED has an annual patient volume of 19,500 with 24 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage.
Saline Memorial Hospital's ED has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 35 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine. An Arkansas medical license is required. ATLS, PALS and ACLS certifications are also required.
TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal – high-quality patient care.
As a TeamHealth leader you’ll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as you make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
(Job Reference: 11864BR)