TeamHealth, one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospital Medicine is expanding in eastern Oregon! For more than four decades, TeamHealth has honed in on every aspect needed to support our physician teams so our medical professionals can do what they do best. We ask that candidates are board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine to apply.
Join a community of thousands of Hospital Medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. You will be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading healthcare organizations. We are committed to providing the best place for patients to receive care and clinicians to practice medicine. Let us help you navigate through these uncertain times to find a position that works best for you and your career goals.
- Employed position
- Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
(Job Reference: 11799BR)