Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician at Baptist Health Paducah in Paducah, Kentucky. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or emergency medicine.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Full-time position available
- Mentorship and leadership development training
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 11737BR)