TeamHealth is actively seeking a top-notch physician to be a part of our established Hospitalist team at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Medical Center located in a desirable suburb of Kansas City, Kansas. Embrace a modified, flexible schedule without daily 12-hour shift requirements, in-house nocturnists for no night shift/night call responsibilities, and the ability to support a quality lifestyle.
This position will offer you a collegial practice setting, a mix of patient acuity, readily accessible specialists on staff and a tenured nursing staff. Take advantage of a competitive base salary, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates should be internal medicine or family medicine trained DOs or MDs. Preference for experience; however, we are currently considering new graduates.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
- Established hospitalist program of 20+ years
- Modified and flexible schedule without daily 12-hour shift requirements
- Mentorship from experienced colleagues, if needed
- Ability to care for a mix of patient acuity
- Access to reputable specialists on the medical staff
- Opportunity to maximum earning potential
- True career development opportunities from a team with a national footprint
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
(Job Reference: 11231BR)