TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time intensivist to join our Critical Care team at Piedmont Walton Hospital in Monroe, Georgia. Piedmont Walton Hospital is a 77-bed acute care hospital with a 8-bed ICU. Enjoy a seven-on/seven-off block schedule working from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
As a TeamHealth physician, you will benefit from access to an extraordinary, collaborative, nationwide network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected industry leader.
TeamHealth supports our physician and clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
(Job Reference: 9835BR)