TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time intensivist to join our critical care team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full service hospital with a 24-bed ICU. Enjoy a flexible block schedule during day shifts.
Responsibilities for this position include rounding, admitting and discharging of ICU patients. The average patient census per day is 18-20 encounters including 3-5 admission split between two Intensivists.
As a TeamHealth physician, you will benefit from access to an extraordinary, nationwide network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected industry leader.
TeamHealth supports our physician and clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
(Job Reference: 9681BR)