TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified critical care trained physicians to join our Critical Care practice working day shifts full-time at East Orange General Hospital in East Orange, New Jersey. There is an average of 12 encounters a day and pulmonary consults available.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading and largest integrated health care organizations. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physicians who provide the best for their patients.
Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Day shifts only
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Average of 12 encounters/day
- Pulmonary consults available
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability insurance, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
(Job Reference: 10999BR)