Advance your career as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's prestigious emergency medicine team at 120-bed Saint Joseph London in London, Kentucky. The ED has an annual volume of 37,000 with 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. The ED has a total of 24 beds and has a 12% admission rate. The physician sees an average of 1.7 patients per hour. The EMR is electronic T-sheets.
TeamHealth offers this position a student loan repayment program or a substantial signing bonus! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Sign-on or student loan repayment program available
- Relocation incentives available to qualified candidates
- Well established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 6230BR)