TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Trident Medical Center in Charleston, South Carolina. The EMR is Meditech and responsibilities include rounding, admitting and discharging. Enjoy working a flexible block schedule with 10 or 12 hour in-house shifts. Procedures are not required. New graduates are welcome to apply!
The facility offers sub-specialty back-up with full support. The average total encounters is eight during a 12-hour admitting shift and 16 during a 10-hour round/discharge shift. We ask that candidates are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine to apply.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Hourly rate plus quality and rvu bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, retirement, paid time off and more
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
(Job Reference: 11588BR)