TeamHealth is searching for an experienced Emergency Medicine Assistant Medical Director who is a motivated leader with a desire to progress in leadership. This Assistant Medical Director at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington, and will work both clinically and administratively.
The emergency department (ED) has an annual volume of 60,000 and 26 beds. As Assistant Medical Director, you will work six to eight clinical shifts a month and 20-25 hours of administrative time per week.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development.
It’s all about you at TeamHealth. You’ll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’re gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
For 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
(Job Reference: 11555BR)