Description :TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Excellent staff relations and many on-call specialists make this location an outstanding opportunity for both experienced physicians as well as new graduates. TeamHealth provides health benefits and a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate!
We ask that candidates have leadership experience to apply. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in emergency medicine and currently board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications.
This Level III Trauma ED sees an annual patient volume of 24,000 and provides 24 hours of both physician and advanced practice clinician coverage . With a 10-bed ED and 100 total beds, patients average 1.5 per hour.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Director stipend
- Relocation incentives
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent health benefits
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
(Job Reference: 11545BR)