TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead one of our emergency departments in the Buffalo, New York area. We are looking for an experienced physician leader to lead our dynamic team of emergency physicians by implementing positive, patient-focused change. Enjoy a Medical Director stipend, a competitive compensation package, and access to a national network of support from the nation's top emergency medicine leaders!
Strong communication skills and proven success in leadership are highly recommended. Qualified candidates must be residency trained and board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine with recent leadership experience.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Terrific leadership stipend
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to develop and grow as an emergency medicine physician leader
- Relocation assistance available
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 11612BR)