Further your career in emergency medicine leading our emergency department (ED) team as an assistant medical director at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia, an HCA affiliate and campus of Chippenham & Johnston-Willis Medical Center. This is a chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 70-bed ED that treats over 90,000 patients each year! We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine with previous leadership experience.
TeamHealth takes extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to transform a practice and patient lives.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- Generous administrative stipend
- Leadership training opportunities
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
(Job Reference: 7520BR)