TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. Enjoy a substantial sign-on bonus or a student loan repayment program! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site.
Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience. 2021 Chief Residents are welcome to apply!
• Annual ED Volume- 21,000
• 6% Admission Rate
• 24 hours of physician coverage, 22 hours of APC coverage
• 1.8 patients per hour
• 63 hospital beds, 10 ED beds
• EMR- Paper T-Sheets
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Administrative stipend
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Relocation available to the right candidates
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Signing incentive or student loan repayment program
- Relocation incentive for qualified candidates
- Convenient location to larger metro city area of Lexington
- Monthly admin stipend for the Medical Director
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 4341BR)