TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our Pediatric Emergency Department (PEM) team at Chippenham Hospital located in Richmond, Virginia. Our physicians work in our 30,000 volume emergency department with daily advanced practice clinician coverage. Candidates must be board certified and trained in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth supports our clinician and physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) - Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
(Job Reference: 9751BR)