Further your career as a board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained nocturnist working on our practice team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Nocturnist schedule
- Compensation: Strong base salary with bonus potential
- Average of 5-10 admits per night
- Closed ICU
- No procedures or codes
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), SERP and concierge service
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
(Job Reference: 7773BR)