Further your career working as a board certified nocturnist on our hospitalist team at Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. This opportunity has block scheduling that makes for a great work-life balance. Enjoy a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place and no call after shift. See 12-16 patients per shift.
Procedures and vent management are required. Ideal candidates should be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New Hampshire has no income tax!
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Growth and leadership opportunities to further your career
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
(Job Reference: 7544BR)