TeamHealth has an excellent opening for an internal medicine trained physician interested in caring for patients in a reputable acute rehab setting in the St. Louis, Missouri metro. Serve as a medical consult for medically complex patients and work collaboratively with top-notch specialists such as PM&R, neurology and nephrology, and a team of experience therapists. Enjoy a schedule of three days per week and a round-and-go model that will support a good quality of life. If desired, there is an opportunity to pick up shifts as a Hospitalist with an established program.
The ideal candidate will offer acute rehab or hospitalist practice experience and demonstrate strong communication skills with medical and nursing staffs. Welcome a high degree of autonomy in this practice and job satisfaction of making a positive impact by returning patients to a functional life and/or independent living.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your clinical career with TeamHealth. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible schedule of three days per week with a round-and-go model
- Highly-regarded acute rehab facility
- Excellent specialist and therapist support in place
- Position offers a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to pick up shifts as a Hospitalist, if desired
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
(Job Reference: 11060BR)