TeamHealth is seeking an OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) to join our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Enjoy working a flexible schedule on a double coverage physician model. Full-time entails providing seven to eight 24-hour in-house shifts per month. Ideal candidates will be board certified with three years of post-residency experience and a demonstrated record of clinical excellence.
Other qualifications include superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty and a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to train and work with OBGYN residents, drive patient safety and quality initiatives, insurability for malpractice insurance; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth. This is an employed position with an excellent salary and full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, CME and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Double coverage physician model
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails providing seven to eight 24-hour in-house shifts per month
- Excellent pay
- No responsibilities while off
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
(Job Reference: 11396BR)