TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) to lead our OB/GYN Hospitalist team to begin at AdventHealth Tampa. Schedule allows for 12 & 24 hr in-house shifts! Model will consist of two clinicians in-house 24/7 with one MD for 24 hours and a second clinician; MD for 12 hours/CNM 12 hours. Put the passion back into practicing medicine by taking control of your time! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being a TeamHealth OB/GYN Hospitalist.
Ideal candidates are board-certified with a minimum of 3 years post-residency experience, are able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and patient satisfaction. Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty and a current or in-process Florida license to practice.
Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives, insurability for malpractice insurance; and a successful track record. Candidate must be comfortable working with and supporting Certified Nurse Midwifes.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth. This is an employed position with an excellent salary to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, CME, professional liability insurance with tail coverage and NICA.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Team based approach to OB/GYN Hospitalist care
- Competitive pay plus full benefits package
- Director Stipend Available
- Leadership development and training provided for all new Medical directors
- Ongoing clinical and operations leadership to support a successful program
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
(Job Reference: 10523BR)