TeamHealth is actively interviewing candidates for our Emergency Medicine Medical Director position at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee. This physician will lead our team of ED clinicians who treat over 53,000 patients each year. Enjoy a great work/life balance while practicing in up-to-date facilities with advanced technologies!
This position is a great choice for any physician looking to grow their career and still have time for friends and family. The ideal candidate will be trained in emergency medicine with extensive leadership experience.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth takes extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to transform a practice and patient lives.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Employee benefits available
- Annual leadership conferences
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
(Job Reference: 2382BR)