Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric trained physician on our large post-acute team in Commack, New York. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 20 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday-Friday schedule with paid time off.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Access to professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
(Job Reference: 10091BR)