Provide safe, high-quality patient care through TeamHealth's excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department (ED) team as an Assistant Medical Director at Henrico Doctors' Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year! We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine with previous leadership experience.
TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Generous administrative stipend
- Leadership training opportunities
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
(Job Reference: 2363BR)