TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at St. Joseph's Health Hospital in Syracuse, New York. We are looking for an experienced physician leader to lead our dynamic team of ED physicians by implementing positive, patient-focused change. Enjoy a Medical Director stipend, a substantial signing bonus and relocation incentives!
Strong communication skills and proven success in leadership are highly recommended. Qualified candidates must be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine, possess current ATLS, ACLS, PALS & stroke certifications, and have recent Facility Medical Director experience.
TeamHealth provides you with the tools needed to become an exemplary leader and the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts. TeamHealth also provides health benefits, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, a sign-on bonus, and relocation incentives for the qualified candidate.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Director stipend
- Substantial signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage
- Excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, disability and vision insurance, 401k & retirement plan, and more
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S. & stability of a respected industry leader
- Additional leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
(Job Reference: 10804BR)