TeamHealth has an excellent, full-time opportunity for an Assistant Medical Director to help lead the emergency department (ED) teams at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital. These community hospitals are located just outside of Hartford, Connecticut. This two hospital system is focused on high quality, family-focused care.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Generous assistant medical director stipend
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Grow into local, regional and national roles
- Competitive compensation
- Employed model with benefits
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
(Job Reference: 10803BR)