A good clinical leader has the ability to affect patient care every hour in every day. TeamHealth is searching for our next anesthesiology leader at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts. Saint Vincent Hospital is a 283 bed, state-of-the-art facility. The hospital is a trusted partner in the community and has been providing quality healthcare in a friendly atmosphere to the residents of central Massachusetts for over a century.
Practice a variety of cases including general, ortho, urology, ENT/ophthalmology, bariatric, vascular, neuro, thoracic, GYN, dermatology, plastic, cardiac (not required for this position) and OB. No trauma. Enjoy eight weeks of paid time off. Candidates must be board certified with proven leadership experience.
A practice can be defined by its medical director and their style of leadership. That’s why we take extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders at TeamHealth—ones who will set the tone for a practice and guide their teams toward tangible goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, cultural goals like successful interactions with nursing and other clinicians, and the ultimate goal—flawless patient care.
The city of Worcester, Massachusetts offers the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city. Worcester is a leader in information technology, biotechnology, manufacturing, health care, and medical research. The area offers excellent schools, world-renowned museums and concert halls, theaters, galleries, and shopping. Enjoy all four seasons; from the ski slopes to the beaches on Cape Cod.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
(Job Reference: 10119BR)