Further your career through TeamHealth's opportunity for an internal medicine bored-certified physician to lead our Hospitalist team as a Medical Director working in the Northwest Metro Detroit area. This opportunity has a flexible daytime schedule providing a great work-life balance. No procedures are required. Responsibilities include night call after shift (telephone only). Enjoy a Medical Directorship stipend!
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
(Job Reference: 10326BR)