Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician with our post-acute care team in a LTAC setting in Cincinnati, Ohio and Fort Thomas, Kentucky area. NEW competitive sign-on bonus is now available! Preferred candidates are board-certified in family medicine or internal medicine physicians with dual licensure in Ohio and Kentucky.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
(Job Reference: 10174BR)