Further your career in emergency medicine as the Assistant Medical Director at Mercy St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. This is an opportunity to lead a group of clinicians in a 43-bed ED that sees over 56,000 patients visits each year! St. Rita's boasts a brand new EM Residency and this position will be coupled with a faculty role in that program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine to apply.
TeamHealth has a focus on cultivating new successful leaders. We offer leadership development resources - mentorship, training, online learnings and more.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Generous Assistant Medical Director Stipend
- Access to TeamHealth leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and more
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Employed model with benefits
- Stability of a respected industry leader
(Job Reference: 9293BR)