TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) to lead our OB/GYN Hospitalist team as a Medical Director at Memorial Hospital Miramar in beautiful Miramar, Florida. Put the passion back into practicing medicine by taking control of your time! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN Hospitalist.
Ideal candidates will be board-certified in OB/GYN, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations. Qualifications also include a current or in-process Florida license to practice, active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
Other requirements include ability to partner with nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least three years of active practice; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally! We offer an excellent salary to include a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, retirement, wellness, life insurance and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails only providing seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Employed position with competitive pay plus full benefits package and leadership stipend
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Stability of a respected industry leader
(Job Reference: 10030BR)