Further your career in emergency medicine as the Assistant Medical Director at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, New York. This is an opportunity to lead a group of clinicians in a 34-bed ED with an annual volume over 46,000 patient’s visits each year!
This position offers independent contractor status and access to a tremendous network of career and leadership development opportunities, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and relocation incentives for the right candidate. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in emergency medicine and board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Independent contractor status
- Competitive compensation with RVU incentives
- Assistant Medical Director Stipend
- Access to TeamHealth leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and more
- Career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Relocation assistance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Malpractice insurance
- Great opportunity for a newly graduated chief resident seeking a leadership role
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
(Job Reference: 9715BR)