Advance your career in leadership with our outstanding opportunity for a facility medical director at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
This position offers the opportunity to work as an employee or independent contractor. Banner Lassen Medical Center is a Level IV Trauma Center that's home to a 9-bed ED which has an annual volume of 12,000 with a 13% admission rate. Other facility features include bed-side ultrasound, general back-up specialties, heli-services and an EMS base station. The EMR that is used is Cerner with Dragon.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
We ask that all applicants be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent stipend and hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
(Job Reference: 9752BR)