Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time pediatric emergency medicine physician at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physicians and clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
(Job Reference: 9658BR)